MDBilling.ca is a growing healthcare technology company that provides fast, accurate, and reliable medical billing software and services for physicians. Since 2009, our billing platform maximizes revenue for physicians while saving them time. At MDBilling.ca, we are committed to maintaining the highest levels of integrity and professionalism while providing a flexible work environment.
In this dynamic role, the successful candidate will work with our Operations Team to provide exceptional service to our customers and grow the MDBilling.ca brand of excellence. This position is part-time, permanent, Work From Home with flexible hours (work whenever it's most convenient for you - with some working hours required during regular office hours).
• Issue invoices in a timely manner
• Maintain accurate customer account records
• Process medical claims
• Resolve issues effectively
• Respond to billing questions
• Respond to emails in a timely manner
The ideal candidate has courses completed in Medical Billing and/or relevant healthcare experience.
• High School Diploma (or equivalent)
• College or University (nice to have)
• Completion of certified courses - Medical Billing or equivalent (a huge plus)
• Must be eligible to work in Canada, and currently living in Toronto/GTA
• Must have 3+ years administrative and customer service experience
• Healthcare experience a big plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Good math skills
• Great attention to detail
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
• Works well in a team
• Customer Service
• Computer Skills
• OHIP / Medical Billing
• Ability to work from home.
• Flexible work hours. Work at the time that is most convenient (with some working hours required during regular office hours)
• Extended health benefits.
Kindly apply online, no phone calls will be accepted. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visit us at: https://www.mdbilling.ca